WHAT WE DO
Here at Solux we strive to help you save money on your electricity bills by increasing the efficiency of your lighting as much as possible.
Read the steps below to find out how we do this.
Free Energy Audit
- An Energy Audit on your current lighting infrastructure.
- Determination of the type of bulb used.
- The quantity of bulbs per type.
- Hours/day spent using your lights
Build a Report
- We take into consideration what your current usage is as per your Utility Bill.
- We then establish the rate at which you are being billed.
- Lastly, compare our Lighting infrastructure energy requirement vs. your current infrastructure.
Findings and Reccomendations
- We will present our findings on the current infrastructure.
- We will then recommend a suitable solution that will give an immediate saving.
We offer 2 solutions for our customers.
- Capex Solution: Customer pays a cash 50% deposit and 50% on completion of the project.
- Opex: Payment Created from Savings portion and a rent to own option is put together for the customer.
Implementation / Maintenance
- Once the payment solution has been agreed to and finalised, the implementation process begins.
- A project plan is put together by the operational team and stock is procured or secured for the new project.
- Once all required stock and manpower is accounted for, the customer is contacted and the installation date is finalized.
- Implementation time frames are dependant on the scope of work and the nature of the installation dependent on the current infrastructure.
- Once implementation is completed a project sign off needs to be given in order to implement the maintenance for the duration as specified in the contract.
- The maintenance agreement is treated as an SLA and therefore we will do scheduled visits to sites to ensure that all lights supplied by Curo Veritas are working and in the event they are faulty will be replaced at no cost to the customer for the duration of the agreement.